- has served as the building’s resident real estate expert for over 15 years
- has sold over 200 apartments, making him #1 in real estate sales for the building
- was a steering committee member for the cooperative conversion in 1984
- was a former board president and a 12-year board member
- has been a building resident for more than 30 years
- has been featured in the New York Times
|"Patrick completed three deals for us at 300 West 23rd Street. We worked with him as sellers and as buyers. Each time he made the process go very smoothly and without any problems. Our first deal occurred shortly after 9/11 and he gave us the reassurance we needed to buy at the time.
There is noone who knows 300 West 23rd Street better than Patrick. We would recommend him wholeheartedly for any of your real estate needs, but when it comes to that building why work with anyone else."
Brenda and Nestor Winters - Building Residents